ZTE offline poster says “Buy ZTE smartphone and get Xiaomi” –
Yesterday, some pictures of a ZTE Offline Store appeared online. Although there is nothing special about the offline store, there is something “funny” in the advertising poster. The poster shows that buying a ZTE smartphone will give the buyer “Xiaomi”. Usually, many will think that ZTE is crazy to give away a “Xiaomi device” to buy a ZTE smartphone. However, it is far from it. The “Xiaomi” on the poster does not mean the Xiaomi brand, it actually means the “grain” that the Chinese eat.
Literally, Xiaomi (小米) means “millet”. Some translations consider the word to be “little rice”. Regardless, Xiaomi is also a staple of the Chinese diet.
The poster also specifically promotes the ZTE Axon 30 sub-display version. This smartphone is the latest new generation of sub-display camera phones from ZTE. The initial price is 2,198 yuan ($ 339) for the 6GB + 128GB model.
The low screen version of this smartphone will increase the pixel density of the front camera screen area. According to the company, the pixel density will exceed 400 PPI. At this level, it will be difficult to see the physical sensor under the screen. This means that the sub-screen camera at the top of the screen is almost invisible.
In terms of the base configuration, the lower version of ZTE Axon 30 uses a 6.92-inch 120Hz display. Under the hood, this device comes with the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor. It also uses up to 12GB. of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage. This device also uses Sony 64MP AI quad camera, 4200mAh battery and supports 55W fast charging.
According to a ZTE executive, another version of the Axon 30 will arrive in the next three quarters. This version is expected to be a versatile sub-screen camera phone with a better display. However, the price of this smartphone will also increase to around 5,000 yuan ($ 772).
ZTE AXON 30 specifications
- 6.92-inch (2460 × 1080 pixel) Full HD + 20.5: 9 OLED 10-bit display, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2 GHz + 3 x 2.42 GHz + 4 x 1.8 GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7 nm mobile platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128 GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256 GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with MyOS11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP 119 ° ultra wide lens, 5MP 3cm macro and 2MP depth sensor with f / 2.4 aperture
- 16MP sub-screen front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 170.2 × 77.8 × 7.8mm; Weight: 189g
- USB Type-C Audio, DTS: X Ultra
- 5G SA / NSA (n1 / n3 / n28 / n41 / n78 for China), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C , NFC
- 4200mAh (typical) / 4100mAh (minimum) battery with 55W fast charge