U.S. Insurance Industry Outlook 2021-2025: Adapting to
Dublin, 23 Aug 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Analyzing the Insurance Industry in the US 2021” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The US insurance industry is the largest insurance market in the world. Despite a number of challenges, the insurance industry in the United States is not expected to slow down much in the face of the novel coronavirus pandemic. COVID-19 and the resulting economic impact have led to a radical change in the needs, expectations and consumption habits of consumers. It has also resulted in almost complete virtualization of the insurance industry almost overnight. While the insurance industry in the United States has quickly adapted to the changes required, insurers are still likely to face many challenges in terms of profitability and short-term growth. The near-term outlook for the US insurance industry is cautiously optimistic.
With Joe Biden and the Democratic Party winning the 2020 presidential elections, it is believed that good things are in store for the insurance industry, especially the health insurance industry. Biden has stated on several occasions in the past that he is fully committed to expanding the Affordable Care Act, and the new administration appears poised to push through changes in this area in the months to come.
Beyond the pandemic, the US life and non-life insurance sectors are expected to expect stable growth in 2021 and 2022. In such an optimistic scenario, the author analyzes the unprecedented impact of this pandemic on the American insurance industry. , and also examines the performance of the industry in the short and long term.
The report covers the following:
- A definition of the industry.
- An analysis of the global insurance industry through industry statistics, industry value analysis and industry forecast. The data included in the report ranges from 2014 to 2025.
- An analysis of the insurance industry in North America, with a focus on the life and non-life insurance sectors.
- The United States Insurance Industry is analyzed through various industry statistics, Life and Non-Life Insurance Sectors Analysis, Market Value and Industry Segmentation . We also analyze the regulatory landscape of the US insurance industry.
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis of the US Insurance Industry examines the various forces that affect competition within the industry. This Porter’s analysis is useful in helping you adjust your strategy to improve your profit and help you adjust to your competitive environment. We also include an analysis of the SWOT framework of the US insurance industry.
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the U.S. insurance industry is examined in a comprehensive analysis.
- An in-depth forecast of the US insurance industry, with a separate analysis of life insurance segment, non-life insurance segment, healthcare, property, automobile, transportation, l personal accident insurance and other non-insurance segments.
- Competition in the US insurance industry is also examined, with players in the life and non-life segments also being examined. M&A activity in the industry is also analyzed.
- Major industry players are analyzed through company snapshot, financial analysis, analysis of their major business segments and SWOT analysis.
Main topics covered:
Definition of industry
Global Insurance Industry
Insurance industry in North America
Analysis of the U.S. insurance industry
Insurance Industry in the United States: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Impact of COVID-19 on the U.S. Insurance Industry
Insurance industry in the United States: regulatory landscape
Insurance industry in the United States: SWOT analysis
U.S. Insurance Industry Forecasts
Competition in the U.S. insurance industry
Major industry players
- Allianz Group
- American International Group (AIG)
- Assurant Inc.
- Aviva plc
- AXA SA
- Great-West Lifeco Inc.
- ING Group
- Manulife Financial Corporation
- MetLife, Inc.
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Prudential Financial, Inc.
- The North West Mutual Life Insurance Company
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sy5p2q
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.