Samsung’s new smartphone has been unveiled
The Galaxy S range is the most publicized by Samsung, but the Galaxy A are the kings of sales. These smartphones combine performance and good price. The next model, the Galaxy A53, is highly anticipated and is showing today from all angles.
We can thus discover the design of the smartphone through photos published by Sammobile. We find a product with a simple but effective design. The photo module takes up the placement of the sensors of the S22, but with an interesting design, since it is somewhat reminiscent of that of Oppo’s Find X5 Pro to a certain extent.
Sammobile also reveals the technical sheet of the smartphone. The Galaxy A53 would have a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED panel in 1080p with a refresh rate of 120Hz. Inside we would find a Samsung Exynos 1280 processor, 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The battery would be 5000 mAh with a fast charge of 25 Watts. Interestingly, the box would not contain a charger, like the Galaxy S22.
Galaxy A53: Samsung’s new smartphone has been unveiled
The smartphone should also bet a lot on the photo with a main sensor of 64 megapixels, an ultra wide-angle of 12 megapixels, a macro sensor of 5 megapixels as well as a depth sensor of 5 megapixels. The Galaxy A53 could also shoot in 8K 24 FPS or 4K 60 FPS.
On the software side, we would of course find Android 12 with the Samsung One UI 4.0. The phone could hit the market by the end of March. It only remains to wait for an announcement from the manufacturer.
While the Galaxy A53 won’t be Samsung’s tech showcase, it would offer an ideal balance of performance and price, as usual in its lineup. It remains to be seen whether the manufacturer will succeed in delivering a good product. We will have the answer in a few weeks.
Rumored specs of the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
- 6.5-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-O FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core processor (2.4 GHz Dual + 2 GHz Hexa) Exynos 1200 processor with Mali-G68 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB / 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 12 with Samsung One UI 4
- Dual hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera, OIS, 12MP ultra wide angle camera, 5MP depth sensor and 5MP macro camera
- 32MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Pay Samsung
- USB Type-C audio, stereo speakers with sound by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Water resistant (IP67)
- Dimensions: 159.5 × 74.7 × 8.1mm; Weight: 189g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 25W fast charge