Q4 2021 Smartphone Market Monitor with Apple, Motorola, Oppo, Samsung, Vivo, Xiaomi
DUBLIN, July 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Smartphone Market Monitor Q4 2021 – Detailed Quarterly Market Overview” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This Market Monitor – Quarterly Detailed Market Overview is an insightful report providing a detailed analysis of vendor activity and performance, measuring both volume and revenue per sale by major region and key countries (70+) and major vendors (140+) covering nearly 96% of global handset shipments. It is one of the detailed industry-wide services providing analysis of key market drivers broken down by volume and value – which OEMs, brands and models are performing well, in which markets and why.
Based on the in-depth analysis and primary insights, the report also gives the smartphone industry shipment forecast. This robust quarterly report with in-depth, fact-based analysis spanning multiple dimensions and robust forecasts will help players across the handset value chain to holistically analyze the current state of the global handset market and plan ahead of the competition.
The global smartphone market grew 9% QoQ to reach 342 million units in Q4 2021. However, the market declined 6% YoY due to global component shortages and COVID-related restrictions -19, which continued to disrupt supply chains around the world. india Smartphone shipments declined 8% year-on-year to over 45 million units in Q4 2021. This decline can be attributed to supply issues that continue to plague the smartphone manufacturing ecosystem.
China smartphone shipments fell 11% year-on-year in the fourth quarter of 2021 to over 83.8 million units. HONOR increased its market share to ~17% to become China second largest OEM for the first time after going independent. Smartphone shipments in Latin America increased 9% quarter-on-quarter in the fourth quarter of 2021 to 34.8 million units. However, the annual growth rate remained stable.
Apple shipped 81.5 million units in the fourth quarter of 2021. China, Apple became the leading player, capturing almost a quarter of the total market. 5G smartphone shipments were up 35% year-on-year and 25% quarter-on-quarter, led by Apple. The top five brands contributed approximately 85% of total 5G shipments in Q4 2021.
Main topics covered:
Key points to remember
Global market analysis
- Revenue by device type and revenue share by major OEMs
- Share of smartphone and feature phone shipments by price bracket
- Smart Phones and Feature Phones Market Share by Region
- Smartphone and Feature Phone Market Growth by Region
- Sharing Smartphones and Feature Phones by Major OEMs
- Smartphone market share and feature phone manufacturer share
- Key OEM growth in smart phones and feature phones market
- Smart Phones and Feature Phones Market – Country Share
- Smartphone market share by brand category
- Top 10 best-selling smartphone models in the world
Market analysis by radio interface: LTE, WCDMA, GSM
- Handset Shipping by Technology – Growth of 5G
- Air interface penetration by region
Smartphone – Regional – Deep Dive
- North America, Europecentral and Latin America, Asia PacificMEA – Handset shipment, smartphone share by country and OEM
- Best-selling smartphones by region
- Smartphone ASP by region
Smartphone – Market analysis by major OEMs
- Top 5 smartphone OEMs by region
- Chinese brands: Top 5 smartphone OEMs by region
- Local brands: Top 5 smartphone OEMs by region
- Analysis of the top 5 smartphone OEMs by price bracket
- Analysis of the top 5 smartphone OEMs by ASP
- OEM analysis of major smartphones: Apple, Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, vivo – Regional and country analysis, top 10 models by shipments
Smartphone – Specs Analysis – Camera Setup, Megapixels, Battery Capacity, DRAM, NAND, OS and SoC
- Long live
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4bcxm7
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets