Nothing Smartphone: A New Software Update – Better Camera Experience, New Tesla Control Feature | all you need to know
Nothing Smartphone: To provide a fast and smooth experience, smartphone company Nothing has released a new software update. The new version has a better camera experience and a new Tesla Control feature, the company said.
“Phone (1) is already getting better. The latest version of Nothing OS is here. Updated for better clarity from the ultra-wide camera. Sharper images in low light. New Tesla Control feature. And optimized battery life. Check out all the improvements here: https://nothing.tech/blogs/news/a-better-camera-experience-and-a-new-tes…“, Nothing tweeted.
The phone (1) is already improving. The latest version of Nothing OS is here.
Updated for better ultra-wide camera clarity. Sharper images in low light. New Tesla control function. And optimized autonomy.
– Nothing nothing) July 22, 2022
Last week, the company launched its new smartphone Phone (1). The mobile phone is available in two color options in India: black and white. Also, it is available in three variants on the Flipkart website 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM at Rs 31,999, 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM, priced at Rs 34,999 and the 12GB model of RAM + 256GB of ROM will be available at Rs 37,999 from Flipkart.
Here’s what’s improved in the new Nothing OS 1.1.0 update:
– Noise reduction to make low light photos crisper and clearer.
– Low light photos have improved dynamic range. This means greater contrasts between light and dark.
– Balanced colors on main and ultra-wide sensors. So the shots are vibrant no matter what camera you use.
– Improved ultra-wide camera image clarity.
– Glyph lighting is now available in Portrait mode. Enable it to make images brighter.
– Introduction of Tesla control function
Features include – turn on the air conditioning, unlock the doors, check the battery status and open the trunk – with a tap.
- Go to “Quick settings” on the phone (1).
- Connect to your Tesla by going to Settings > Experimental Features.
– Battery life goes further
The company has worked on the battery life of the smartphone. The team optimized background apps so they don’t consume power when the phone (1) is sleeping.
– Changes in the beta launcher.
The team made the search bar on the home screen optional.
More accurate Glyph interface responsiveness in the new update.
– Latest Android security patch
The phone (1) now has the latest Android security patch (latest update July 2022).
– Screen lock bug
The Nothing team fixed a lock screen bug. The fingerprint unlock icon is now always visible.
– Face unlock speed
The company has improved the speed of unlocking the face of the smartphone. Now the phone (1) can be opened even faster, the company claimed.
“To update the software and enjoy the first update of Nothing OS, go to Settings > System update in the phone (1),” said Nothing.