Global smart home industry to 2026
DUBLIN, December 7, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Smart Home Market Research Report by Product, Technologies, Service, Deployment, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global smart home market size has been estimated to be $ 79.62 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $ 90.59 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.11% reaching $ 175.83 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the smart home market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global smart home market including ABB Ltd, ADT, Alarm.com, Inc, Amazon Inc, Apple Inc., Armorax, Assa Abloy AB , Axis Communications AB, Blink Home, BuildingIQ, Cisco Systems Inc., Comcast Corporation, Control4, Delta Controls Inc., Emerson Electric Corporation, General Electric, Google Inc., Honeywell International Inc, Johnson Controls Inc., Legrand SA, LG Electronics Inc., Lutron Electronics Co. Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, SimpliSafe, SONY Corporation, The Samsung Group, United Technologies Corporation and Vivint Smart Home, Inc.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global smart home market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global smart home market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global smart home market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global smart home market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global smart home market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global smart home market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global smart home market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing use of connected objects at home
5.2.2. Penetration of IoT, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth technologies
5.2.3. Investment in smart home security devices
5.2.4. Positive drive towards a smart kitchen, bathrooms and gym
5.3.1. High cost for smart home setups
5.3.2. Consumer privacy and security concerns with more connected devices
5.4.1. A refocus on improving energy efficiency
5.4.2. Increased investment in the construction of residential buildings
5.4.3. Growing Importance of Smart Home Health Care
5.5.1. Smart home device malfunction
5.5.2. Possible connectivity issues in the smart home
6. Smart home market, by product
6.2. Energy management
6.3. Entertainment control
6.4. HVAC and R control
6.5. Lighting systems
6.6. Security and surveillance system
7. Smart home market, by technology
7.2. Cellular Network Technologies
7.3. Protocols and standards
7.4. Wireless communication technologies
8. Smart home market, by department
8.2. Managed service
8.3. Professional service
9. Smart home market, by deployment
9.3. On the site
10. US smart home market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific smart home market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & African smart home market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction
13.2. Market ranking analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by key player
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. New product launch and improvement
13.4.4. Investment and financing
13.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
14. Company usability profiles
14.1. ABB SA
14.3. Alarm.com, Inc.
14.4. Amazon Inc.
14.5. Apple Inc.
14.7. Assa Abloy AB
14.8. Ax Communications AB
14.9. Flashing Home
14.11. Cisco Systems Inc.
14.12. Comcast Corporation
14.14. Delta Controls Inc.
14.15. Emerson Electric Corporation
14.16. General Electric
14.17. Google Inc.
14.18. Honeywell International Inc.
14.19. Johnson Controls Inc.
14.20. Legrand SA
14.21. LG Electronics Inc.
14.22. Lutron Electronics Co. Inc.
14.23. Robert Bosch GmbH
14.24. Schneider Electric SE
14.25. Siemens AG
14.27. SONY Company
14.28. The Samsung group
14.29. United Technology Society
2:30 p.m. Vivint Smart Home, Inc.
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/etbd6l
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-smart-home-industry-to-2026—rising-investment-in-residential-building-construction-presents-opportunities-301439293 . html
SOURCE Research and Markets