Consumer Electronics Market – Company Profiles and Sales Data 2021 – 2026
Consumer electronics market 2021
Consumer electronics (CE) such as smartphones, computers, televisions, game consoles, automotive technology and various other home appliances are designed for daily residential and commercial applications, including entertainment, communication and home activities /in the office. It also includes emerging technology products based on portable devices and 3D printers. Rising middle class population, changing lifestyle and preferences, and a growing tendency to use highly intellectual electronic devices are some of the factors driving the growth of the global electronics market General public.
In addition, the growing support by governments for the digitization of various services and technological advancements and the increase in investment in research and development by leading players are further fueling the growth of the market. For example, the Indian government plans to create more local manufacturing and assembly units through a combination of fiscal measures, relaxation of foreign direct investment (FDI) rules, corporate-wide incentives. industry and increased import duties. Currently, over 75% of India’s consumer electronics demand is met by imports.
The global consumer electronics market was valued at USD 1,190 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Get a sample copy of this report :
https://straitsresearch.com/report/Consumer Electronic-Market / request-sample
Major Manufacturers Covered in this Report:
Canon Inc. (Japan), Sony Corporation (Japan), Samsung (South Korea), Koninklijke Philips NV (Netherlands), Apple Inc. (United States), LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea), Nikon Corporation (Japan), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (China) and Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan).
The years that have been taken into account for the study of this report are as follows:
- Year of history: 2015-2019
- Year of reference : 2019
- Estimated year: 2020
- Forecast year: 2021 to 2026
Market segmentation :
Through Types of products
- Portable devices
- Personal computer
- Audio / video devices
- Game consoles
- Personal care products
By end users
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom and rest of the world)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India and rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and rest of Latin America.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa and rest of Middle East and Africa)
In addition, the analysis also provides a comprehensive review of critical players on the Consumer electronics Marlet as well as their company profiles, SWOT analysis, latest advancements and business plans.
The analysis objectives of the report are:
- Equitably share detailed information regarding the critical elements impacting the growth of the industry (growth capacity, opportunities, drivers and challenges and risks specific to the industry).
- Know the consumer electronics market by identifying its many sub-segments.
- To profile the major players and analyze their growth plans.
- To seek out the amount and value of the Consumer Electronics Market submarkets, based on key regions (various vital states).
- To analyze the Global Consumer Electronics Market regarding growth trends, prospects and also their participation across the industry.
- To examine and study the Global Consumer Electronics Market size (volume and value) of the company, the essential regions / countries, the products and applications, the basic information and also the forecast.
- Leading global manufacturing companies of the Global Consumer Electronics Market, to specify, clarify, and analyze product sales amount, market value and share, market rivalry landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans for them coming years.
- Review competitive advancements such as expansions, arrangements, new product launches and market acquisitions.
Explore the full report with a detailed table of contents, charts, tables and figures @
Straits Research is a leading market research and market intelligence organization, specializing in research, analysis and advisory services, as well as providing business information and market reports. marketing studies.
+1 646 480 7505 (United States)
+91 8087085354 (India)
+44 208 068 9665 (UK)