C Talent Announces Powerhouse Advisory Board
The members of the advisory board are:
- Randi Zuckerburg, is an entrepreneur, investor, best-selling author, award-winning producer, and the founder and CEO of Zuckerberg Media. Passionate about the intersection of technology and media, Randi was an early employee of Facebook where she was the creator of Facebook Live. She currently hosts a weekly tech show on SiriusXM called Randi Zuckerberg Means Business, and her DOT TV show (Kidscreen’s Best New Preschool Series winner) about a spunky little girl who uses technology to enhance her daily adventures is currently available. on Hulu, NBC/Universal Kids and stations around the world. She is the bestselling author of Dot Complicated and Dot., and two-time producer Tony Tony of Hadestown (2019 Best New Musical) and Rodgers and Hammerstein’s. Oklahoma! (2019 Best Revival of a Musical). She starred in Rock of Ages on Broadway in 2014 and serves on the board of the American Theater Wing.
- Stephanie Bohn, is the global chief brand officer of creative technology company VidMob. Prior to joining VidMob, Stephanie was an executive at Netflix, a leader in feature film marketing. Prior to Netflix, Stephanie spent 13 years at Warner Bros. leading teams in various divisions of the studio, including a stint at the helm of Rotten Tomatoes. Stephanie holds a BBA from the Ross School of Business in University of Michigan and an MBA from the Anderson School at UCLA. Stephanie currently sits on the board of the Rett Syndrome Research Trust. Stephanie has served on the board of Facebook Women in Partnerships, Kidsave International, and served as an advisor to the board of the Lollipop Theater Network. Stephanie lives Los Angeles with her husband Andy and their daughters Lucy (10) and Sadie (7).
- Andraea LaVant, is a nationally and internationally sought-after disability inclusion expert, best known for leading a global disability justice movement as an impact producer for Netflix’s Oscar-nominated film, screaming camp. As a black woman with a disability, Andraéa champions intersectionality and is committed to working towards a future where ALL people, especially people with disabilities of color, are seen and valued in culture and society at large.
- Stanford R. (Sandy) Climan, is CEO of Entertainment Media Ventures, Inc. Founded in 1999 by Mr. Climan, EMV is active in media investment and strategic advisory work, with a particular focus on innovative technologies and entities that currently have an impact on the traditional boundaries of business, media and entertainment. . He is an investor, producer and considered a media visionary. Throughout his career, Mr. Climan has held senior management positions in the media and entertainment industry. Mr. Climan served as Executive Vice President and President of Global Business Development for Universal Studios, where he oversaw the company’s international strategy, strategic marketing and five studio operations divisions. Mr. Climan was the founding head of CAA’s corporate practice, working with global companies such as Sony Corporation on its acquisition of Columbia Pictures, Matsushita Electric on its acquisition of MCA/Universal, Credit Lyonnais on its restructuring of MGM , Coca-Cola, NYNEX, Bell Atlantic, Pacific Telesis and other Fortune 500 companies. Additionally, while at CAA, Mr. Climan served on the leadership team for 12 years, representing talent , especially robert deniro, Robert Redford, Kevin Costner, Danny DeVito, and Michael Mann, as well as many leading film and television production companies.
- Sinead Burke, is an Irish writer, academic and disability activist, popular for her TED Talk “Why Design Should Include Everyone”. She is the director of the consultancy organization ‘Tilting the Lens’, which works to raise basic accessibility standards, to design a fair and accessible world.
Keely Cat-Wells, Founder and CEO of C Talent said, “I am so proud of what C Talent has achieved to date and excited about what the future holds, we are not just fueled by the frustrations of a world that was not built with us in mind, but by the brilliance, passion and skills of the talents we represent. Our powerful advisory board plays a crucial role in our next phase as we continue to grow and reach new heights.
Media contact: [email protected]
SOURCE C Talent